Thursday, June 17, 2010

interesting quotes

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!-SO TRUE!

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar. -This is one SMART woman.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. -Funny

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. -not sure about this one :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I love funny quotes! Here are some more:


    "You know your in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss

    "The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up."

    "The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

    "Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."

    "Those who think they know everything, annoy those of us that do"

    "Inside this body lies that of a skinny lady. But I can usually shut her up with chocolate."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS! Brenna! those are so funny. I cant stop laughing! :) thanks. Its so great to hear from you. I was really sorry that i missed you when we were last at your house. I did sneak into your room and snoop around. Don't worry! I found nothing that would make me suspicious of your character. :) I loved reading your goals! You are so amazing. Once again, great to hear from you. Hopefully we can see each other sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete