Monday, March 8, 2010

Fords B-Day

Happy Birthday Ford! Ok, so its late but still it counts. For his birthday he had a friend over and we had a bomb fire in the back! It was very exciting and the little boys loved it. Then this same boy stayed the night. Whats odd is that when they played together i couldn't hear a thing, unlike girls..."OMG! So Guess What Happened Today!!!!" They speak in exclamation points! So, happy birthday Ford. You are the best brother ever, and i appreciate everything you do for me.

The rest of the family is good. Our carpets were cleaned today. That was very exciting because i was able to dance around the carpet while it was wet and feel the soap and water residue seep through my socks. Great experience, i highly recommend it.

I have decided to attend Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC). They specialize in the arts and law, therefore i am interested and have begun the admissions process. I have a friend that will be going along with me. She has a car!!! YES! Truly? i love cars...especially when I'm not paying for them :) (i will be paying for some of the gas)

Life is very busy and for that i am grateful. Its much better than sitting around!

4 comments:

  1. HI Lani! Blog looks great :) Happy birthday Ford!! I hope you read this. Tell Sarah to start a blog so I can keep up with her too. I'm so bad about the phone with my kids in the background screaming at me so using the computer is my way of communicating with the world these days. I'm looking forward to July. We'll be there from Wednesday through Saturday or Sunday of that week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 17th Birthday, Lani!!

    I dropped a couple comments on your Hawaii post.

    Cheers,
    Abe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun!

    Happy Birthday Lani!! Oh my goodness girl! Your 17! Thats crazy. :D

    I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete