Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AP tests

AP season is here!! yay. Actually no not really. This year i will be taking the AP Gov test and possible the AP Lang. I am trying to be positive. :) I have a great teacher (which is extremely helpful) Mr G. or Gilchrist or GILLY!! He is the best! Also, there is this guy in a lot of classes who knows how to hack into the new I-Pad and do stuff to it and other technical devices (i am not sure what yet, i will ask). I think it is really illegal but it was very intriguing. I want to learn more. :) So about the AP tests they are really hard. I am not going to lie. The AP US test didn't go so well...hehe oops. I am planning on doing some serious studying for the AP Gov. Although Government is much easier than AP US test. There is less materials to cover and the content is easier to comprehend. There is also very few dates to remember...which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment