Sunday, April 11, 2010

more pictures.

This is my Grandpa Walker. He is the funniest guy EVER! For Pricillas birthday he dressed up and called himself carnac the great. He could see the answer to every question. SO FUNNY!
Mom and Dad at Hawaii. Arent they so cute. Just wanna squeeze their cheeks!
This is Talitha at her Baptism. She is just a beautiful girl. I love her.
THE BOYS! They are a handful. And whats odd is that they are like legitimate boys! Nothing like Ford. They were so much fun in Hawaii.
Family in Hawaii. I cant remember the name of this hike/falls but it was beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, Great Pictures......and I LOVE Hawaii!! I'm so glad you guys ALL went this year. What an ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know. It was so nice of you to call while we were there just to ask how we were doing. Love ya Abe!

    ReplyDelete